5 Google tips to improve your travel experience
If frequent business trips are part of your job, you know that it can be extremely stressful. However, the more you travel, the more you will learn how to make your trip as pleasant and stress-free as possible. We have our 5 favorite tips on how to have the best travel experience.
If you have planned to drive in the cool winter, then holiday traffic can cause you to close the curtain and stay at home again. Google Maps will help you to go and chill out of such a situation on iOS and Android. You get functions to avoid traffic and traffic in restaurants and shops during the holidays. With the traffic jam during the vacation, little planning on the Google Maps of the trip can save your amount of time during the trip. Here are the top 5 Google tips that can help you enjoy your vacation a little more.
Follow the trip route on Google Maps
If you want to follow the route on Google Maps, you can follow the given steps:
- Click the three-line menu option in the upper left.
- Press the place you want to visit.
- Select the Reservations button.
- Now you will be able to see the list of reservations that you have made, drawn from emails.
- Select the Item option to review the reservation, including location and date.
Users can also search for My Reservation in the Google Map Search field that they have booked.
Share the ETA directly from the cards
If you want to share the ETA directly from the cards, then follow the instructions given:
- When you’ve started the journey and Google navigates you, click the Caret button in the bottom right.
- Select the Share travel progress option, and then choose what you want to inform. Maps keep the host up to date with the current location and next time.
- If you don’t want to make an effort to send the ETA, you can ask the Google Card to do so on the iPhone or Android.
Say hello google on the cards.
The thing sound will be audible when the Google Assistant is activated, then say send my ETA.
Google Assistant asks for the recipient.
Authenticate the recipient, and then Google sends the text message stating that you’re on the go with the expected time.
Find the EV charging points on the trip
If you intend to find the EV charging stations on the trip, then go through the steps below:
Click on the search along with the route option and enter EV charging stations.
Maps show the charging station option and the waiting time for a port.
Click on the charging station on the maps to add the maps as a stopover on the journey.
Reserve the table on cards
If you want to reserve the table on maps, then follow the instructions given:
Click the Explore option below.
Select the restaurants option at the top of a map to have a checklist of places to eat according to distance and cuisine organized.
Choose the restaurant you like to go to or that looks good in the input window, reserve the table or join the waiting list.
Use maps offline
Follow the instructions on how to use Maps offline:
- Before you start, locate the location on the map from which you want the directions to end.
- In the location window, click the location name and the address below.
- Press Download in Android. Click the download option again in the other windows.
- Click the three-dot area at the top left of iOS. Select the download offline map and click Download. Maps downloads the map to the phone at the selected location.
Share the location
Follow the given steps to share the location:
- Click the three-sided section in the upper left.
- Select Location Sharing.
- Select the option you want to share the location with and for how long.
- Press the Share option, and then Maps sends the location to the one you chose to share.
- To view a person’s location, click the “This person” tab at the top of the window, and then click the Request option.